Friends–I’ve got a new recipe! These little pies are as delicious as they are adorable! They are also much better for you than your typical, run of the mill, cholesterol laden pizza. Get ready–It’s pizza party time, my friends.
Yo, Check it – You’re Gonna Need:
- Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins
- Classico Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- Follow Your Heart – Vegan Gourmet Mozzarella Shreds
- Your favorite veggie pizza toppings (I chose banana peppers, fresh garlic, and red onion, but use whichever toppings make your heart happy)
Here’s How It’s Done, Folks:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thaw and slice English muffins
- Toast English muffins in the oven until warm and slightly crispy
- Remove ‘em from the oven, spread the sauce, and throw some dairy free cheese and toppings on those bad boys
- Throw ‘em back in the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes
- Check ‘em and make sure they look all gooey and good like pizza should
- Eat ‘em all and pizza party your face off!
Let me know how you like the recipe my loves! These baby pizzas got me so excited that I decided to write a heartfelt poem about them. I’d like to share it with you. *Ahem*
English muffin pizzas are super legit
They ain’t the kinda pizza that makes you feel like s***
Vegan, gluten and cholesterol free
Magic muffin pizzas for you and me!
Enjoy your pizza kids. We’ll talk soon.
All my Love,
Lil Miss Wellness