Hey friends. I’m so excited to tell you about these delicious potato chips that I recently discovered that are actually, legit GOOD FOR YOU!! Yes its true, its true. I can’t believe it either. They are Jackson’s Honest potato chips made with coconut oil! The ingredients are so simple and healthy. Even the label states that every ingredient is purposely, nutritiously, and deliciously chosen. The only ingredients are non gmo potatoes, coconut oil, and sea salt. The flavored varieties simply add seasonings.
So what makes these chips “good” for you? One serving has 8% of your daily fiber requirement and 2 grams of protein, but if you eat the whole bag in one sitting (like I do), its 32% DV for iron and 10 grams of protein! Thats impressive for a snack food! A serving of these delightful chips also contains 15% DV of vitamin C (60% for whole bag eaters) and 2%DV of iron (8% for whole bag eaters). The coconut oil found in these chips is an excellent source or lauric acid which is known for its weight loss and cholesterol lowering benefits. Lauric acid is also known to destroy fungus, bacteria, and viruses. Bring on the potato chips!!! I’m hungry. Jacksons Honest donates a portion of their proceeds to support children’s health initiatives. Love it! I love Jacksons Honest chips so much that I decided to write a poem about them.
Ahem.. Here goes. I call it….
Jacksons Honest Potato Chips
Jacksons Honest Potato Chips are super legit
Once I start eatin em, I just can’t quit.
I finally found chips that are good for me
Theres no excuse to eat junk, now don’t you see?
I’m so glad I discovered this healthy snack
I think I’ll go to the store and purchase a sack.
2 grams of protein and 15% of my vitamin C
I’ll Enjoy them on the couch or up in a tree.
Chips that are made with healthy coconut oil
A Jackson’s Honest customer, I shall be loyal.
Alrighty thats all for now. Now go get yourself a bag of these scrumptious chips!
Hey friends. Its been way too long. I miss your faces. I was stuffing my own face tonight after work and I whipped up a delicious masterpiece that was too good NOT to share with you. I call it….. (drum roll) The Happy Hippie Vegan Quesadilla. I often get accused of being a hippie anyway due to my love of nature, animals, music, traveling, health, environmentalism and veganism. Enough about me… anyway that quesadilla tho! I whipped this up in less than 10 minutes with ingredients I already had in the kitchen.
Happy Hippie Vegan Quesadilla
You Will Need:
Healthy corn tortillas (I used Food For Life Organic Sprouted Corn Tortillas)
Vegan cheese (I used Chao Tomato Cayenne)
Fresh smashed avocado
Fresh sliced tomatoes and onions
Hot sauce or salsa (I used the green Tobasco)
Healthy cooking oil (I used organic, cold pressed, red palm oil)
A flat cooking pan (I always use stainless steel, teflon sucks)
A spatula or a fork to flip
Heat some healthy oil in a pan over medium heat
Place one corn tortilla down flat
Top with a slice or two of vegan cheese
Place another corn tortilla on top of it
When it gets melty and yummy looking, flip it
When both sides are nice and toasty, and the cheese is melted – plate that quesadilla up!
Top with a dollop of fresh avocado and fresh sliced onions and tomatos
Enjoy with the hot sauce and or salsa of your choice!
Feel free to put your own spin on this quesadilla and add anything that strikes your fancy (suggestions: peppers and onions, beans, vegan sour cream)
I hope you like it. Gotta run to make a second quesadilla. I love you.
Hey there sexy. I’m thinkin its about time to SPRING SEXY BACK! We do deep cleaning at home each spring. We get the dirt and grime out and let some fresh air in. Just the same way our home gets caked up with dust and dirt, our bodies struggle with a similar issue.
Winter is often a time of over indulgence. Holiday gatherings tempt us with extra sweets and booze. The cold weather makes us want to stay in and curl up on the couch to copious amounts of pizza, beer, and netflix. Eventually, our digestive system can get sluggish. We pack on a few extra pounds, our skin can begin to look dull, and our liver and kidneys become overloaded from working so hard to filter out all the gunk. Thats why, this time the SPRING CLEANING is going to take place in our bodies! Thats right.
I’M SPRINGING SEXY BACK, THEM TOXIC FOODS, THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO ACT. GO AHEAD, BE GONE WITH IT.
DIRTY BABE. THIS CLEANSE IS NOT A TIME FOR YOU TO MISBEHAVE. (Sorry for borrowing your beats Justin. I at least had the decency to change up the lyrics a bit)
I know cleanses can be a little intimidating but – Have no fear, Lil Miss Wellness is Here.. to guide you through this. There are 4 cheat days included for the sake of your survival. Participants have the option of signing up for my Text Message Motivational/Accountability Package (limited to 10 participants). The package costs $25 and includes secret tips, recipes, grocery shopping secrets, customized motivation and accountability, and unlimited answers to all of your cleansing questions.
To register for the Motivational/Accountability package:
email email@example.com subject line: Springing Sexy Back Cleanse. Payment options include: check, money order, and paypal.
THE SPRINGING SEXY BACK CLEANSE
Duration: 4 Weeks (28 days)
The No No List
No refined carbohydrates (this means no bread or pasta except for the approved pasta substitutes)
No sweets (No Refined Sugar)
No refined/oxidized oils (this includes canola oil, sunflower, safflower, most olive oils, etc) There are a few approved oils.
No roasted nuts/seeds or nut butters
The Approved List
Virgin Unrefined Oils: Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Red Palm Oil (make sure you get the unrefined versions of these oils. I highly recommend you get the glass jars as opposed to plastic as they can leach harmful cancer causing chemicals into your food)
Carbs: Sweet potatoes, red skin potatoes, quinoa, Food For Life Sprouted Corn Tortillas, Explore Asian Pastas (these are made with beans), homemade zucchini noodle pasta (easy to make with a spiralizer)
Raw nuts and seeds
Raw nut butters
Beans and Lentils
coffee (in moderation/organic cold brew preferred)
The Cheat Days!
A total of 4 cheat days allowed within the 28 day cleansing period
The purpose of The Springing Sexy Back Cleanse is to detox our systems and give our organs a rest. It’s designed to get us back to eating clean and feeling light, vibrant and sexy. With that said, this cleanse is meant to be managable and attainable for all of us. Each participant is allowed 4 cheat days (average of 1 per week, but you can use them at any time).
Choose your cheat days wisely my friends. You should still eat healthy on the cheat days but you can stray away from the plan a bit. If you sign up for the accountability program, I’ll be checking in to see just how bad you’re cheating. If its just too awful, I might just have to put an end to it. If you booze cheat, limit yourself to 2 drinks and try to keep it on the healthier side. My top recommendations for booze cheats are red wine (organic is even better), or clear liquor like gin or vodka with soda and fresh citrus. You can cheat with the food too, but again keep it reasonable. Don’t go eatin’ waffles and bacon for breakfast, a double decker burger for lunch, and an entire pizza for dinner. An example of a reasonable cheat would be avocado toast, a sweet potato black bean burrito (my favorite is from Taco Tantos in Kent and Lakewood), or 2 pieces of veggie pizza and a glass of red wine. You can begin the Springing Sexy Back Cleanse whenever you’re ready. I will be leading a group cleanse that begins Sunday April 10th and finishes up on Sunday May 8th (28 day cleanse). Join our Facebook group here. If you’re looking for even more support and accountability sign up for myText Message Motivational/Accountability Package.
Now lets bring sexy back together!!! Here we go! Let’s do this!
Guys I gotta tell ya, I was feeling pretty crappy for a second there. I don’t know if it was the winter blahs or what but I was just feeling low energy and down. I was struggling with insomnia and on top of that my hormones seemed all out of whack (irregular periods, mood swings, etc). My skin looked dull and I noticed dark veins under my eyes. I was feeling self conscious about it, and that was bumming me out even more. I wasn’t feeling like Lil Miss Wellness at all. Here is what I did about it. I present to you, my 6 Tips to Help You Feel Better When You’re Feeling Stressed Out, Run Down, or Just Have a Case of the Blahs.
1. Treat Cho Self! – I wasn’t going to let that run down look and feeling win me over, so I did something about it. I decided to do some things to make myself simply feel good. I booked myself a massage. I’m not Lil Miss Money Bags over here, but I decided … Baby I’m worth it. Give it to me I’m worth it! (Click link to watch video about being worth it)I was going to find a way to make it happen. I found a massage groupon for $35, and I went for it. I haven’t used it yet but just knowing that I have that luxurious evening awaiting me makes me feel better already. I’m going to take myself out to one of my favorite Cleveland juice bars after my massage to kick the feeling good up a notch. My favorite Cleveland juice bars are Anna in The Raw,Beet Jar, Restore Cold Pressed, and Daily Press Juicery (lol, okay I think thats actually every single juice bar in Cleveland). Another way that I love to treat myself is a wellness bath.
I draw a hot bath and infuse it with lavender essential oil, honey, lemon, and coconut oil. I light some candles and put on the spa music (pandora spa station). I soak in the hot water, and take in the intoxicating aromas and just relax. Try it. You’ll love it!
2. Crank on Some Uplifting Tunes and get Moving – Every day I put on my head phones and listen to high energy music. Lately I’ve been listening to the Thomas Jack pandora station. I set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes and I commit to moving for 20 minutes straight. It doesn’t matter what I do, as long as I’m moving.I purchased a miniature trampoline on craigslist and its been my new favorite way to exercise. I groove to my tunes and do whatever I feel like. I jump, I squat, do sit-ups, hula hoop, and dance! Seriously guys, try this. Every day, after my 20 minute session, I feel happy and have more energy! My boyfriend keeps telling me I look more toned, so thats making me feel even better! (It’s working muahahahaha) It’s so important to make time for yourself people. Make it happen!
3. Hang upside down – We have a slant board, inversion table thing at home, so I decided to try it out and see if there really are benefits to hanging upside down. Proponents claim that you get more oxygen flow to your brain, and it makes you feel better. They also claim it improves your posture and skin. Sounds good to me! If you don’t have a slant board you can hang upside down from the couch or the bed. If you’re real slick, do a head stand. My skin has been brighter and the veins under my eyes are getting less noticeable. I even had someone tell me that I looked “beautiful and glowing” the first day that I hung upside down for 10 minutes! 🙂 I’ll take it!
4. Make Time for Fun – Something that I’ve realized about Aunt Jenna (Thats what I call myself sometimes) over the years is that I need to have things on my calendar to look forward to. Whether it be a fun date with the bf, a night out with friends, a concert, a hike, a dance party, or a road trip, there’s got to be some excitement in sight. Sometimes I take my lap top and my calendar to the coffee shop and I search for fun things to do to add to my calendar. I have recurring weekly and monthly events plotted on my phone calendar. For example, First Fridays are Mix at Cleveland Museum of Art. Second Fridays are Tremont Art Walk. Third Fridays are Damn Girl (a super rad dance party my friend Djs in Columbus). Every Wednesday night, Cleveland Museum of Art is open until 9pm so I often stop by to view some art and do dinner and drinks somewhere cool afterwards. If you live in the Cleveland, Ohio area now you have some ideas for some fun. If not, find out about some cool things going on in your area and jot them down on the calendar.
5. Correct any Imbalances – For as long as I can remember, I’ve been plagued by insomnia. Sometimes its worse than others and lately it had been flaring up like crazy. It was really effecting my life. I felt terrible almost every day due to lack of sleep. Thats when I got fed up and realized that I had some sort of imbalance that I needed to correct. After some research, I learned that magnesium deficieny is a common cause of insomnia. I found out that a supplement called Calm is one of the most bioavailable forms of Magnesium, so I amazon primed a bottle to my door. It has dramatically improved my sleep and also helps with stress and anxiety. I feel so much better. Another issue I was dealing with is a female hormone imbalance. I have very irregular periods and feel extremely moody and emotional around that time of the month. Since my cycle was so irregular, I never knew if I was just having a nervous break down, going nuts, or starting my lady cycle. I bought some maca, which is an amazonian superfood known to balance hormones, boost libido, and increase energy. I also bought some dulse flakes, a sea vegetable high in iodine. Apparently many of us are deficient in iodine due to the mineral depleted soil our food is grown in. Iodine deficieny causes the thyroid to malfunction which regulates hormones. My point here is, if you are feeling crappy do some research and figure out how you can correct any imbalances, so that you can feel your best.
6. Strive to Eat Healthier – Not gonna lie a couple weeks ago I binged and ate an entire calzone (thats um a medium pizza folded in half). I also sipped on an IPA along with my whole pizza. My friend and I took the boston terriers to this really great pizza place in West Cleveland called Edisons. They allow doggies, so its a great place to go when you want some hang time with your furry pals. But um back to my binge. Ahem. Look theres nothing wrong with going out and enjoying some comfort food or drinks in moderation but if you over do it, it can really throw your body out of whack. Refined carbs spike your blood sugar and flood your body with immflamation, which causes a whole host of problems including joint pain, skin issues, headaches, mood swings, high blood pressure, blood sugar spikes, etc. I know that its not realistic for me to vow to never eat pizza or have beer again but in the future maybe a fourth of the calzone will do. Stock your kitchen up with healthy foods so that you can stay satiated on nutritious foods. A great way to start every day with a dose of vitamins and minerals is a fruit and greens smoothie. If you regularly fill up on health foods, it will be easier to practice moderation when confronted with a comfort food craving. I just bought these new paleo wraps that are made from coconut meat. I’ve been making delicious wraps with avocado, shredded carrots, lettuce, tomato, and homemade lemon-herb vinaigrette. I’ve also been making huge pots of vegetable stew that last a few days. It makes it easier because I have a filling meal to grab at any time. When you do crave your favorite comfort foods, just have a little at a time.
Alrighty it looks like we’re out of time but now you’ve got 6 new ways to Dr. yourself into feeling better next time you’re feeling blah. To sum it up, Treat Yourself with things that make you feel good like massage, yoga, a luxurious bath, a new outfit, or whatever floods you with those feel good vibes. Exercise for 20 minutes each day to some energizing background music. Make it fun. Dance your face off, maybe get a mini trampoline. Try hanging upside down for an oxygen rush to the head. Plan fun events like concerts, movies, dance parties, or whatever you find fun into your schedule. Strive to correct any imbalances that you may have. If your body is telling you something is wrong, get some tests, do some research and address it. And lastly, Eat Healthy. Minimize junk food and maximize those foods that are highly nutritious and are going to keep you feeling energetic and healthy.
Try out those tips and let me know how they work for you. What are your favorite ways to feel better when you’re feeling less than your best? Post them in the comment section below.
Hi there. I wanted to stop by real quick and tell you about this delicious cereal I found at a local health food store (Mustard Seed Market in Akron, OH). Chances are they carry it at your local health food store (if you aren’t in Akron) .
Check it out! Its Ezekiel, Almond Cereal made by a company called Food For Life. Food For Life is a company that I trust to put out high quality, healthy foods.
Its tough to find a truly …for real, healthy cereal these days. Most of them are loaded with tons of sugar and all kinds of crap that we don’t want to be starting our day off with. Not Ezekiel, Almond. Nuh uh, no way! This ones different! The ingredients are pure as can be. All of the grains are sprouted and organic, It contains 6g of fiber, 8g of protein and less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar.
My new found hero cereal stayed crunchy in my coconut milk. I use the unsweetened, So Delicious brand. I added slices of organic banana, goji berries, and raisins to my bowl. Well okay, lets be honest it was so good, I had 3 bowls. 🙂 Alrighty. Try it and let me know what you think. Let me know if you find another cereal that you think would pass the Lil Miss Wellness health inspection. I just might have to investigate.
People are often in disbelief when I tell them my age. I have to admit, it makes me feel great when I get accused of pretending to be older than I am. “Its working!” I think to myself each time this happens.
I dedicate this blog post to sharing my list of 8 Anti-Aging Tips That Actually Work.
1. Protect Yourself from Harmful Sun Rays– It is proven that sun exposure is responsible for the majority of premature wrinkles.
Both UVA and UVB rays are responsible for damaging collagen and elastin, the proteins that provide structure and elasticity in the skin. Sun damage occurs during daily activities like walking to and from your car, taking Oscar for a walk, and even driving. To prevent crow’s feet, wear UV protective sunglasses every time you go outside during daylight hours. To protect your delicate facial skin, use a natural mineral based sunscreen. I use a zinc oxide SPF 30 on my face daily (even in the winter). Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer is my favorite. To prevent forehead lines, I rock floppy sun hats in the spring and summer, and beanies and furry hoods during the fall and winter. My car windows are tinted with UV protective film. Sound OCD? Do you want to avoid wrinkles or not?! Don’t get me wrong, I love the sunshine and spending lots of time outdoors. Playing in nature is an essential part of my being.
This local spotlight features an adorable organic juicery nestled in the Gordon Square Arts District in Cleveland, OH – DAILY PRESS JUICERY AND CAFE
Daily Press is colorful and eclectic. Large picturesque windows overlook Detroit Avenue. Beams of sunlight pour in, and create a natural warmth. The brightly colored furniture invites the visitor to relax and stay a while. Simply hanging out in this magical juicery is enough to lift your spirits. Then there’s the juices that will send you soaring into bliss.
My first visit was lovely. Upon entry, I was greeted by Miles Henri- a super cute, sophisticated min pin. He hangs out at Daily Press while his mama (the juicery owner), Jodi Rae is busy slinging health drinks. Sweet little Miles loves to watch you enjoy your healthy snacks. He secretly hopes that you’ll accidentally drop something onto the floor (But you won’t because its so good that you’ll be ravenously devouring it like I did).
With so many tempting choices I ended up getting two juices during one visit! I started out with Kaleing me Softly. Jodi has the best names for her juices. 🙂 This nutritional powerhouse is packed with kale, parsley, cucumber, celery, pineapple, ginger, and lemon. It was quite refreshing and delicious. To kick my kale consumption up a notch, I enjoyed my juice with a bag of chipotle kale chips. – Savory and crunchy with a cheesy taste –
After I devoured my tasty kale treats, I couldn’t help but ask Jodi about this chocolate milky looking beverage that I’d been eyeing. She said it’s one of her favorites. She calls it Dark Chocolate. Its made withraw cacao, gogi berries, and coconut milk. Sold! I bought it immediately. Oh my…. My inclination was right. It tastes just like chocolate milk, only better! Creamier, with a richer chocolate taste….and oh so much better for us. Instead of drinking dairy laced with antibiotics, hormones, and refined sugary syrup crap, I sipped on natures finest super-foods loaded with beautifying vitamins and antioxidants. I felt like a queen sipping on this fine beverage. Dark Chocolateis the new love of my life.
Next juices on my list to try:
Water You Doing – Watermelon and mint
Turm Down For What? – Carrot, Coconut Milk, Turmeric Ginger
Citrus Elixer – Grapefruit, Organge, Pineapple, and Cayenne
DP juices are cold pressed and organic. They are made with local ingredients when possible. It gets even better. There’s a bottle back rewards program. Jodi is environmentally conscious. 🙂 Instead of using planet destroying plastic, she serves the juices in reusable glass bottles. You can return your bottle for a $1.00 refund or $1.00 off of your next juice!
Daily Press is a full service cafe featuring smoothies, soups, sandwiches, salads, and more. Check out the full menu here. You’ll find lots of locally made Cleveland goodies too. Can’t wait to try out some of the other menu items.
I love Daily Press so much that I felt compelled to write a poem about it. (We both know you missed my poetry). This ones more of a rap song. So when you read it make sure to rap it out y’all.
A hem ..
Daily Press Juice makes ya feel real good
Its over in that Gordon Square Arts District Hood’
Organic and local, even cold pressed
Daaaaang Jodi Rae, I’m impressed
Now make your way over to visit Jodi and Miles. Tell them Lil Miss Wellness sent you, and let me know which juice is your favorite in the comment section.
Passing through Toronto on my way back to the US after my trip to Scotland, I stumbled upon a fantastic health food restaurant called Rawlicious. The name is quite fitting – raw, vegan health food that is in every sense of the word delicious. I discovered they have 10 locations throughout Canada!
Raw food you ask?! Don’t be alarmed. Raw foods cuisine might be a new term for some, so I’ll provide a brief overview: The principal behind raw cuisine is preparing the foods at temperatures below 118 degrees in order to preserve beneficial vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that are often destroyed by heat with typical cooking methods like boiling, baking, and frying.
Raw cuisine involves fancy tools like dehydrators, juicers, blenders and vegetable peelers to transform whole foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouts, into smoothies, juices, pizza, salads, nut cheeses, crackers, wraps, cookies, cakes, etc. It’s quite impressive. If you haven’t tried raw foods cuisine yet, I highly recommend you do so ASAP. If you aren’t near Canada, have no fear. I’ve got recommendations for lots of cities. Let me know if you need some suggestions for your hometown. My favorite places to score raw food in Cleveland, Ohio (where I currently dwell) are Anna in the Raw and Root Cafe (Every Thursday, Root has a special raw foods menu). If you find yourself in Canada, RAWLICIOUS IS WHERE IT IS AT , MY FRIEND! For the full menu and a list of locations, visit their website at Rawlicious.ca
Its not easy to find a raw foods restaurant as they are few and far between. I was delighted when Rawlicious came up in my yelp search. I visited the Bloor Street location. The atmosphere makes for a relaxing dining experience. Local art fills the colorful walls. The seats are large and cozy. The staff was all very friendly and helpful at suggesting popular menu items
I started with the Tropical Green Smoothie and my pal had the Watermelon Slushy. Both drinks were refreshing, and rawlicious! For an appetizer we shared the Herb and Onion Flat Bread. The raw version of pizza, it was satisfyingly savory and filling. That didn’t stop us from proceeding to order the quesadilla. Filled with cashew cheddar cheese, avocado, and tomato, it is absolutely divine. It was by far, one of the best vegan cheeses I’ve ever had. Take it from the girl who has been meat and dairy free for 11 years. Some vegan cheeses taste like glue, but this cheese tastes like heaven. No joke, we both loved the quesadilla so much that we ordered a second one, and happily devoured every bite.
Of course we wanted to get the full Rawlicious experience so we followed up with 3 desserts! Oops… Raw vegan pig out mode. No guilt here though. Everything we ate was packed full of nutrition.
For our happy ending, we enjoyed the Brownie with coconut vanilla icing, Key Lime Pie and Salty Caramel Ice Cream made with coconut milk. I’m a foodie who loves to travel the world and check out different restaurants. Today, Rawlicious instantly became one of my favorites. My only hope is that they open one up in Cleveland, Ohio! Until they do …. road trip to Canada anyone?
Next time you are in Canada, check if there is a Rawlicious location near by and get your grub on! Tell them Lil Miss Wellness sent you.
Hi there. Hope you’re feeling lovely. I want to share this quick, easy recipe that always satisfies my hunger.
It’s comforting, delicious, and nutritious.
Smashed Avocado Surprise:
1 Ripe Avocado
Fresh ground pepper
Lime or lemon (if you wish)
1 Jalapeno (if you like a lil kick)
1 Tomato (optional)
Assorted Fresh Veggies (LMW favorites: carrots,yellow, orange and red bell peppers, zucchini, cucumber)
Slice: avocado in half and remove the pit
Turn: both halves face down on a large plate.
Squeeze: avocado meat onto the plate from each half.
Scrape and Smash: Scrape out the last of the green goodness and smash into a dip consistency (a fork works best)
Add: sea salt, pepper, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh squeezed lemon or lime and diced tomatoes (optional)
Scrape: dip into a pile on the center of the plate
Chop: fresh veggies into thick chunks and place them around the smashed avocado (I like to cut carrots into chips and steam them)
BAM! You’ve got yourself a Smashed Avocado Surprise. Enjoy.
Why it’s a Beauty Snack:
Avocados are loaded with beautifying vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They are high in oleic acid, a monounsaturated, omega-9 fatty acid that helps maintain moisture in the epidermal layer of the skin. Oleic acid regenerates damaged skin cells and reduces inflammation. Avocados are also a prime source of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) which enables our bodies to utilize the nutrients in the foods we eat. They are high in fiber which balances blood sugar and supports healthy digestion. Avo’s are an excellent source of potassium, an electrolyte that helps maintain hydration levels, causing our skin to look vibrant, plump and youthful. (yay!) Potassium is essential for the health of our heart, nervous system, and musculoskeletal system. There you have it. Smashed Avocado Surprise can be your favorite new Beauty Snack for when Hunger Attacks!
Hey friends. It’s been way too long. I missed your faces. I thought I’d share with you a delicious and nutritious wellness shake that I have created to help us to feel like the wellness warriors that we are. I call it..
The LiL Miss Wellness Warrior Shake – It’s loaded with protein, iron, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega threes to make us feel on top of the trees. (I know you missed my poetry).
You will need:
1 Scoop – of Sun Warrior’s – Warrior Blend Raw Vanilla Protein
1/2 – Ripe Banana
1 TBSP– Raw Organic Chia Seeds
3 TBSP– Raw Organic Hemp Seeds
Some – Purified water and a few ice cubes (Adjust amount to desired consistency)
This shake is super easy and quick to make. I throw it together in less than 5 minutes for a quick on the go snack! If you don’t have time to mess with the blender – just skip the banana, mix together the protein, seeds, and water in a glass and drink up
1. Toss all ingredients in a blender
2. Blend it, you Warrior you. Blend it!
3. Drink it, Warrior. Drink it!
4. Embrace your Wellness Warriorness, all happy and giddy like knowing that you just consumed an all natural, organic, raw, vegan, high protein, high omega 3, Lil Miss Wellness Warrior Shake
Audrey, The Wellness Assistant has done a few calculations, and has determined that The Lil Miss Wellness Warrior Shake contains 32 grams of Protein (Complete Amino Acid Profile) and 60% DV of Iron.
I have included nutrition labels below for more information on the ridiculously amazing nutrients this shake has to offer